I’ve started keeping track of what I’m watching again. I don’t know, it’s fun for whatever reason. Therefore, I should share it with everyone!
IDK it’s worth a shot.
I like listening to low stakes shows like cooking competitions while I’m working on art projects, paperwork or I just need to pretend to have human contact. My therapist also made me stop watching press conferences on CNN so I had to sub in something… I love some standup when I need a distraction from generalized despair, or when I’m having fun. When I have the time and the spoons, I love both “bad” and great movies. Generally speaking, if I start a movie, I’ll finish it. However, if I don’t like a show, I’ll just stop.
- Master Chef
- Sons of Anarchy
- Master Chef Junior
- Jayde Adams: Serious Black Jumper
- Bob The Drag Queen: Suspiciously Large Woman
- Worst Cooks in America
- Archive 81
- The Witcher
- Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross and Dave Attell
- Shadow and Bone
- Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous
- Aziz Ansari: Nightclub Comedian
- Leslie Jones: Problem Child
- Abbott Elementary
- Observe and Report
- Gunpowder and Milkshakes
- The House
- Long Story Short
- Dark Shadows 2012
- Deja Vu
- Acts of Vengeance
- Level 16
For the first time, I started keeping track of creative projects that I’ve finished as well. It’s hard for me because I feel like I never get enough art done. I know I work on things, but it can be hard to gauge how much I actually finish. So I started a list of creative projects I’ve finished as well. It really helped me see that I do a lot more than I thought!
- Large Moth blanket with crochet edge
- Painting underwater yellow dress
- Painting underwater with sea weed
- Painting underwater with white cake layer
- Pink/gray crochet blanket
- Painting underwater larger with pinkish dress